Monday, December 19, 2011

The Plain

I've been meaning to do some more digital paintings on the side of my shirt design/poster design illustrations, but I just never got around to doing it. I was asked by a friend of mine if I still did digital paintings, in which I responded by starting and finishing a painting for that day.


I had no idea what I wanted to paint up and didn't feel like painting something complex and intricate, so I started out with just a landscape. This painting was relatively fast and although I started it in the morning and finished it later in the night, the actual painting time was a lot less (I took a lot of breaks). I think I'll paint more landscapes in the future, as I enjoy the atmosphere. I'm also going to try painting something outside the realm of fantasy and see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment