Thursday, May 28, 2009

update #16 (The Jelly King)

Finally finished!!! but don't expect it to be printed for awhile, though. I'm going to wait awhile until I send it off.


I made a bunch of colorways for it too. I'm really loving the first one (the blueish-green one). I can imagine the design working great for both girl and guy shirts. Plus the blueish color doesn't stand out too much and works well on the white shirt. I created the second colorway just to see how the design would look like on a dark colored shirt... not really a fan of this one, but the colors I can use for this certain design are nearly limitless. The third colorway was the intended colors I wanted for the design, but the wide range of colors made the design stand out too much on the white shirt, making the design look too slapped-on.

I'm glad that I'm done with this design. Now I can start on a new one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment