Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Monocacy Brewing Co. - Riot Rye

Here's an illustration I did for Monocacy Brewing Company's Riot Rye beer. Tribe Branding & Design did a wonderful job with the branding design and package design for Monocacy Brewing Company. The colors of the final illustration were a lot brighter after the final adjustments, but ironically this was the color scheme I had envisioned for the illustration at the very beginning of the project when I was sketching out concepts! The colors I envisioned might have been a little more orange, but the colors of the final adjustments are fairly close!









This was a great project to work on. Not only am I excited to have my work on a beer bottle, I also learned a lot while I was working the illustration. You can always push yourself further, even if you feel like you've already pushed yourself as far as you can go!

3 comments:

  1. I first saw your work on Behance and it blew me away. Been creepily going through your work. Stop distracting me, I have assignments to finish. Incredible stuff, sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, go finish your assignments! My blog will still be here after you're done, hopefully >:)

      Delete
  2. Hopefully indeed...any mysterious server crashes? No? Good. I'd love to see a process video or article sometime. Is that ever a possibility?

    ReplyDelete