Friday, February 24, 2012


I did the sketch for this about a year ago. The sketch sat around in my computer folder until last week when I decided to tackle it and turn it into a daily doodle project. What was supposed to take only a day to finish up turned into two days, then three, and then finally a week. I guess I seriously got sidetracked while working on it!

I tried out using halftones for this piece, and I think the results were decent.

I've come to realize that I've been hopping onto new/different projects too often. Working on different pieces simultaneously isn't as effective as I thought it was, so I'm going to try to focus on one piece at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment