I'm starting to realize that I make something cool every time I do a warm-up painting or drawing. I had another drawing I was going to work on and initially started this as a test page to try out the new ink I bought. It ended up looking cool, so I set my other drawing aside to focus on this one. The purple branches were done using brown ink, but the ink turned purple when I added subsequent washes over them. I used masking fluid for the stars. They came out a little bigger than planned, though. The wet on wet technique was perfect for making the clouds, and that's the main thing I'm proud about in this painting.